This blog requires cookies to be enabled for the shopping cart functions to work properly.
Cookies may be disabled in your browser.
What is a Cookie?
A Cookie is a small piece of information sent to your Web browser by a Web server to be stored for future reference. Once your browser has accepted and saved the Cookie from a particular server, every time you request another page from that server, the browser includes a copy of that Cookie as part of the request. Cookies are returned only to the Web server from which they were issued, and to no other Web server.
To check if cookies are enabled you can click the button below:
You can enable cookies by changing your browser's Preferences or Options. If you have a third-party cookie manager, you will have to configure it to allow cookies from this site.
Enabling Cookies for Internet Explorer 6.x
1. Click Tools on the Internet Explorer menu bar and select Internet Options...
2. On the Internet Options window, select the Privacy tab.
3. Set the privacy setting for this zone to Medium.
4. Then click on the Advanced... button.
5. On the Advanced Privacy Settings dialog box that is displayed, make sure under Cookies that Override automatic Cookie handling is unchecked and click on the OK button.
Click OK on the Internet Options window to exit.
Enabling Cookies for Internet Explorer 7.x
Follow steps 1 through 5 above and select the radio button labeled: first party cookies --> accept
If you are still having problems please contact us:
Or call us directly 207.450.6331.